How do you know what Medicare options are right for you?
1.Call a toll free number you see on TV… but then you’re talking to one insurance company and only hearing what they have to offer which may not be right for you
2. Talk to your friends, cruise the internet and go to as many seminars as you can… but what if you hear contradictory messages? What if the presenter is a financial advisor, but doesn’t sell Medicare? Can you rely on what they say? Does everything on the internet apply to Colorado?
3. Work one on one with an independent, Medicare insurance agent. Yes! That’s someone who is trained in Medicare specifics, knows the changes in the insurance plans from year to year, and works for you!
This Educational Session* is led by Mary Jo Heins, an independent Medicare insurance agent.
Who Should Attend:
MEDICARE 101 & MY MEDICARE MATCH
- 63-64 Year Olds needing to understand their Medicare rights and options
- 65+ & still employed or looking for options
- It all starts with Plan B – when to enroll and more importantly when NOT to enroll
- Medicare Advantage v Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
- Should you move to Medicare as opposed to staying on your employer plan?
- Retiree benefits vs Individual Medicare
- 5 elements of Medicare Advantage to compare
Where & When:
My Medicare Match
Colo Free University, 7653 E 1st Place, Denver CO 80230
- Saturdays – 9:30am
- June 20, July 25
- $36 – register via this link:
Medicare 101 – Please RSVP via Email
Warner Pacific, 6143 So Willow Drive, Ste 200, Greenwood Village CO 80111
- Thursday June 4, 5:30pm – VIA ZOOM!
- Monday July 13, 5:30pm – VIA ZOOM!